There’s little time left, nearly in few more than one week, the BMW Motorrad Days 2015 will be starting at Formigal (Spain).
For all those that don’t know what I’m talking about, let me tell you that is a BMW sponsored event, who’s main aim is to gather motorbike enthusiastic people in general but German’s brand in particular.
During that weekend, people is allowed to get access to all BMW’s products range, and even been able to try any of the brand new models that BMW has brought out to the market (F 800 R, R 1200 R, R 1200 RS y S 1000 XR). Apart from all that, the weekend’s agenda is fulfilled with also:
- The “Death Wall”.
- BMW Motorrad simulator
- Speeches driven by two well-known overlanders such as Charly Sinewan and Miquel Silvestre.
- Speech driven by Joar Porcar, ex BMW Motorrad driver at Paris-Dakar rally.
- “Motorbike and Biker equipment 2015” collection exhibition.
- “Lifestyle 2015” exhibition.
- Food Trucks.
- Historic motorbikes that took part in Paris-Dakar rally exhibition.
- Competition area, drivers, teams and CEV motorbikes + Easy Race Cup.
- Classic Racer area (customised motorbikes, renowned artist exhibitions and live music).
- Merchandising shop.
- BMW Motorrad Trial Race
This year’s edition will be number XIII, so despite all the superstitions around that number, I’ll be there to experience for the first time the gathering ambience.
My plan is to get out of Madrid next Thursday or maybe first time on Friday, so if you follow this blog and you’re also planning to attend, you can contact me if you want so that we can organise a group for making the trip together.
Anyway, see you at Formigal!!